Training on Demand
These Canvas training courses are presented within the Canvas platform.
- Select the course(s) you want to enroll in:
Courses for Instructors:
- Self-Paced WebCampus Overview (Instructor, Course Builder, or Teaching Assistant) Training on Demand
Get ready to move your course content online. WebCampus Overview is a self-paced overview of many tools and features in WebCampus that is designed specifically for UNLV instructors, teaching assistances, and course builders.
- Canvas Orientation - Instructor (Instructor, Course Builder, or Teaching Assistant) Training on Demand
Canvas Orientation is a self-paced orientation designed to familiarize UNLV instructors, teaching assistants, and course builders with the basic need-to-know tools and features of Canvas.
- WebCampus Gradebook (Instructor or Teaching Assistant) Training on Demand
WebCampus Gradebook is a self-paced tutorial designed to familiarize UNLV instructors and teaching assistants with the the gradebook functionality and grading options.
Course for Students:
- Canvas Orientation - Student (Students)
Student Orientation is a self-paced, basic introduction to some of the main features of Canvas that students will be using. They are viewable in both text and video versions.
- Completing a Peer Review in WebCampus (Students) Training on Demand
- Creating Equations and Graphs in WebCampus Using EquatIO for Students (Students) Training on Demand