Training on Demand
These Canvas training courses are presented within the Canvas platform.
1. Select the course(s) you want enroll in:
Courses for Instructors:
- Canvas Orientation - Instructor (Instructor, Course Builder, or Teaching Assistant) Training on Demand
Canvas Orientation is a self-paced orientation designed to familiarize UNLV instructors, teaching assistants, and course builders with the basic need-to-know tools and features of Canvas.
- WebCampus Gradebook (Instructor or Teaching Assistant) Training on Demand
WebCampus Gradebook is a self-paced tutorial designed to familiarize UNLV instructors and teaching assistants with the the gradebook functionality and grading options.
Course for Students:
- Canvas Orientation - Student (Students)
Student Orientation is a self-paced, basic introduction to some of the main features of Canvas that students will be using. They are viewable in both text and video versions.
2. Login using your ACE credentials.
3. Click on the Enroll in Course button.
4. Click on the Go to the Course button.
The course(s) will remain accessible from your Dashboard in Canvas.