Connecting a Wireless Microphone Belt Pack
- Wash your hands before and after you use the microphone.
- To connect the microphone to the belt pack, plug the jack in the socket and tighten into place. This will prevent crackling noises.
- Press the red button to turn on the microphone, and make sure the switch is not on mute. For the best audio, clip the microphone six to eight inches away from your mouth.
- After your class, turn off the belt pack by holding the red button for three seconds.
- Unscrew the lock counterclockwise to pull out the plug.
- Reconnect the belt pack to the charging cable, and lock the drawer.