Campus guests can create an account to receive Internet access on the UNLV-Sponsored wireless network for three days.
- Connect to the UNLV-WiFi wireless network
- Select Request an Account
- Enter your name and a valid email address
- Open your email and retrieve the username and password provided
- Connect to the UNLV-Sponsored wireless network
- Enter the username and password provided
Visitors can request additional time by completing the process again, up to 10 times annually. You will be notified when your wireless access is set to expire.
ACE accounts cannot be used to connect to UNLV-Sponsored. If you are a UNLV employee or student, please connect to the eduroam network.
If you host campus visitors that need frequent or extended wireless access, such as conference attendees or visiting lecturers, contact the IT Help Desk.
Once the request is approved, a username and password is sent to visitor’s email address. The visitor can then connect to UNLV-Sponsored network with the username and password provided for the approved amount of time.
If you have a university device that cannot connect to eduroam, please contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.
Contact your host on campus to find more information or to provide feedback on the guest wireless system.