Google recently released the following new features for Google Meet:
- A refreshed Google Meet web interface. The new user experience will bring updates to video feeds, the viewing and presenting experience, and the bottom bar.
- As a host, mute all participants at once.
- As a host, end the video call for all participants.
- Preview how you will appear to others with self-check.
- Troubleshoot performance issues with the built-in troubleshooting tool.
- Present from Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides directly to Google Meet.
We hope these features help you communicate and collaborate better with your classmates and colleagues. To learn more about Google Meet, please visit the Google Workspace Learning Center.