Activate your Rebelmail account
Your Rebelmail account is activated when you set up your ACE account. Follow the steps below:
- Set up your ACE account at the ACE account setup page.
- Once you have completed the ACE account setup process, you will be provided with your activated Rebelmail email address.
- Sign in to your Rebelmail account at https://ace.unlv.edu with your ACE username and password and click on the Rebelmail app that you want to access.
What is my Rebelmail address and password?
Your Rebelmail email address is your ACE ID @unlv.nevada.edu. For example, if your ACE ID is rebel57, then your Rebelmail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Rebelmail password is the same as your ACE password.
I do not know or have forgotten my ACE ID and password, what can I do?
If you have not set up your ACE account, go to the ACE account setup page to set up your account. During the setup process, you will be able to set your ACE password and be provided with your Rebelmail address.
If you have already set up your ACE account but have forgotten your ACE ID and/or password, you can try to recover your information at the ACE self service site. You can also contact the IT Help Desk at 702-895-0777.
How can I sign in to my Rebelmail account?
- Go to https://ace.unlv.edu
- Enter your ACE username and password.
- Once you have signed in, click on the Rebelmail app that you want to access.
If you need assistance with your Rebelmail account, please contact the IT Help Desk at 702-895-0777 or email us at email@example.com.