How do I start using my Rebelmail account?
Follow the steps below to activate a brand new account. If you have already activated the account previously, you may skip to step 2.
- Activate your new account.
- Log in.
Who is eligible for a Rebelmail account?
- Admitted students: Defined as students who are currently admitted to UNLV.
- Currently enrolled students: Defined as students who are enrolled in at least one course at UNLV.
- Recently active students: Defined as students who have completed at least one course at UNLV within the previous six academic semesters (spring, summer, and fall).
- Emeriti: Defined as faculty members who are designated as emeritus faculty or staff by the NSHE Board of Regents.
What do I get with my G Suite account?
You get a @unlv.nevada.edu Gmail account, with unlimited storage space, the core G Suite services (Hangout, Drive, Groups, Sites, and Calendar), and third party apps such as Lucidchart and Lucidpress.
What is my e-mail address?
Your Rebelmail e-mail address is in the format of (ACE username)@unlv.nevada.edu.
What if I don’t activate my Rebelmail account?
You will not receive official communications from UNLV. This includes notices about overdue library books, billing notices, deadlines for registration, and more.
What if I already have an e-mail account that I like?
Activate your Rebelmail account and set it to forward to your preferred e-mail account.