- Breakout Rooms: Moderators can use breakout rooms to divide participants into smaller groups during video calls.
- Polls: Moderators can create polls for participants to vote on during video calls.
- Live Streaming: Moderators can live stream a video call so others can watch without being in the call.
- Q&A: Participants can ask moderators questions from within the video call.
- Attendance Tracking: Moderators can get a report on who attended their video calls and live streams.
- Multiple Co-Hosts: Meeting hosts can add up to 25 co-hosts to their meetings.
- Invite More Paticipants: You can now host up to 500 participants.
The feature is now available for all UNLVMail (@unlv.edu) and Graduate student's Rebelmail accounts (@unlv.nevada.edu). Undergraduate students can request for the feature to be added to their accounts here.
To learn more about Google Meet, please visit the please visit the Google Workspace Learning Center.