Azure Dev Tools for Teaching is a software distribution program offered by Microsoft. The purpose of the program is to offer STEM departments an inexpensive solution to stay on the leading edge of technology. Titles and versions available through this program change every year.
This program is limited to STEM departments only. Each qualified academic unit that would like to participate in this program is responsible for purchasing a subscription of Azure Dev Tools for Teaching to cover their respective Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Create a new account
In order to get an account to use the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching program you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled as a Computer Science, Engineering, or Management / IS major OR
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Management / IS course
Azure Dev Tools for Teaching accounts are issued (1) week after the start of each semester. Those who qualify will be sent a notification to their Rebelmail once their account has been established. Students who have met the requirements, but have not received their account credentials will need to contact their department's Azure Dev Tools for Teaching administrator for assistance.
College of Business (IS, MIS, MGT)
College of Engineering (CEE, CEM, ECE, and ME)
College of Engineering (CS)
Change your password
Follow the instructions below to change your Azure Dev Tools for Teaching password:
- Log into the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching website.
- Click the My Profile button.
- Click Change My Password.
- Enter in your current password.
- Passwords are CaSE sensitive.
- We recommend a minimum password length of at least 6 characters.
- Enter in the new password twice
- Click Submit.
Forgot your password?
Follow the instructions below to have your password sent to your Rebelmail account:
- From the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching login page click the Forgotten Password link.
- Enter in your Azure Dev Tools for Teaching username.
- Click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear if the email was sent successfully.
- Log into your Rebelmail account.
- Locate an email from "msdnaa_softwarecenter@e-academy".
- Log into the Azure Dev Tools for Teaching website using your username and password, provided in the email.
Is training available?