You are here
Online Success Tips
- Check your university email, WebCampus, or course syllabus for class information. You should contact your instructor if you have not heard from them. Be sure to turn your email WebCampus notifications on.
- Your instructors will use a combination of online learning methods (WebCampus, Webex, Lecture Capture, and Google applications) to teach classes, hold discussions, and assign course projects remotely.
- Office hours will happen differently. Some faculty may conduct virtual office hours, while other faculty may host office hours over the phone.
- Share your challenges early. If you need help, reach out to your instructor or academic advisor. Students registered with the Disability Resource Center should contact them for assistance.
- View more remote learning tips. The guide includes information about getting organized, maintaining motivation during virtual learning, and using technology for tests.