You are here
Back-to-School IT Security Reminders
The Office of Information Technology’s Information Security Office offers a list of best practices for UNLV constituents to implement into their day-to-day activities.
The beginning of the semester is a great time to take inventory of your cyber security habits.
The Information Security Office (ISO) in the Office of Information Technology encourages the UNLV community to use cyber security best practices to help protect the university from potential cyber threats, attacks, and data breaches.
To assist with this effort, the ISO developed a list of helpful reminders.
- Review campus technology policies and standards.
- Get tips on how to secure your computing environment.
- Safely connect to UNLV’s eduroam Wi-Fi network.
- Disable Wi-Fi Direct and HP Wireless Direct on printers and devices.
- Contact the IT Help Desk to install computers, printers, and accessories.
More information about cyber security is available on the IT website.