A full list of the UNLV technology community, which includes the OIT, Technology Liaisons, and other members of both academic and administrative ‘distributed technology’, as well as external and internal entities that impact the technology environment at UNLV.
The list of strategic technology issues identified in the Current Information Technology Environment Report (February 2013). The strategic initiatives described in the Plan are intended to address these strategic issues.
Recaps are provided from each of the Strategic Technology Planning work sessions. These are intended to demonstrate the process that we undertook.
Provides additional details and background information for considering strategies to resource plan initiatives.
Provides background information fundamental concepts associated with a best practice approach to IT Service Delivery.
- UNLV Information Technology Governance Group Membership and Charges.
- General CIO Responsibilities
- UNLV IT Project Review Process
- Developing the IT Service Portfolio and the IT Service Catalog
- List of Common Good Services at the University of Minnesota
- Building a New Model for Sustaining IT Investments
- UNLV Cyber Security Team Membership and Charges
- Examples of current challenges that can be resolved with an effective identity management program
- Identity Management Implementation Three-Year Action Plan as Provided by OIT
- Current UNLV Native Mobile Applications
- Map of Current UNLV Wireless Coverage on March 1, 2016
- Academic Program Needs for Document Management
- UNLV Data Governance & Business Intelligence Background
This glossary provides brief definitions of acronyms, key terms and concepts that are relevant to this Plan. Most definitions were provided by Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, Version 26.3, The Computer Language Company Inc., Point Pleasant, Pennsylvania, 2013.