Username changes can only be granted for one of the following reasons:
- You legally change your name and have notified the following groups:
- For Students: Office of the Registrar at (702) 895-3443
- For Employees: Human Resources at (702) 895-3504
- For dual roles: contact both the Office of the Registrar and Human Resources
- The e-mail address or ACE ID created through the automated process is considered offensive.
- You have received harassing or stalking email, unresolved through other means. If the conflict is with a UNLV student, please notify the Office of Student Conduct.
UNLV accounts affected:
- ACE (Computing Account)