- Face coverings are required.
- Furniture and computer stations have been adjusted for social distancing.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
- Printing is disabled in all labs and classrooms. Digital alternatives are recommended.
- It is recommended that you limit the time spent in a lab to two hours or less.
Social distancing and personal hygiene practices (included in training video):
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid touching your face.
View Returning to Campus Safely Training
- Every other computer station will be available to provide adequate social distancing, with some computers reserved for remote only access.
- Computer lab cleaning practices will be enhanced and common surfaces will be disinfected (i.e., computer screens, keyboards, mice, desks, and chairs).
- Plexiglass is installed at the lab monitor station.
- Additional COVID-19 signage is on display.